Deadline: 9th August 2020 | Age 10-35 | The International Youth Foundation’s virtual summit will go live in October 2020 and the call for speakers is open! Check this page for speaker announcements and other updates, or subscribe to the IYF newsletter to be notified when registration opens this summer.
The IYF ‘Our Future, Our Voices’ summit takes place on the 19th-23rd October 2020.
As a global community, we need the unmatched agility, innovation, and optimism of youth. With digital connectivity, inclusive attitudes, demand for transparency, and deep concern about climate justice—along with the vision to understand and solve problems at a local level—young people are indispensable to our recovery.
For the virtual summit Our Future, Our Voices in October 2020, IYF will gather the world’s most innovative young changemakers to lead conversations about the future they want to see.
The Our Future, Our Voices virtual summit will convene along three tracks, which align with clusters of the Sustainable Development Goals:
TRACK 1: PEOPLE – Ensure that all human beings can fulfil their potential and live with dignity, equality and health.
Sample Session Questions
– How can we make access to healthcare more equitable in a post-pandemic world?
– How can the next generation address barriers to racial and gender equity?
– How can we close the digital divide and more fully leverage technology for learning?
TRACK 2: PLANET – Protect the planet so it can support the needs of present and future generations.
SAMPLE SESSION TOPICS
– How do we build on the momentum of a reduced human footprint post-quarantine to address climate change?
– How can cities engage young people to build more resilient communities?
– How are young people advancing new sustainable agriculture models?
TRACK 3: PROSPERITY – Build a prosperous, ethical and sustainable economy that works for eveyone – including the most vulnerable.
SAMPLE SESSION TOPICS
– What will recovery look like? How do we prepare for new jobs post-crisis?
– How do we integrate youth and minority-led businesses into supply chains?
– How can we power more inclusive economic development in harmony with nature?
FInd out more and apply today at the official link below:
Apply before 9th August, 2020