Deadline: 7th August 2020 | Age 18-35 | Here’s your chance to design the cover art for The ASEAN Magazine’s upcoming 4th issue, under the theme of Youth and skills.
All creative ASEAN youth are invited to submit an original illustration for the cover of the fourth issue of The ASEAN. Entry is free and the judges will be looking to feature an eye-catching design that best portrays the issue’s theme, Youth and Skills.
– All passport holders of ASEAN Member States who are between the ages of 18 and 35 years by 30 June 2020 are eligible to join.
– Only individuals may enter the contest.
– An individual artist may submit a maximum of two entries.
– Each design entry must be hand- or digitally-drawn. It must not have been previously published in print or an online platform, or posted on social media.
– The design must be of high quality and conform with the following format:
Size: 205 x 268 mm, Bleed: 3 mm, Colour: CMYK, Resolution: 300 Dpi
– A contestant must fill up the contest entry form and submit this form together with the electronic file of the illustration through this link: bit.ly/ArtContest_4thEd.
– The contest is open from 6 July to 7 August 2020. All entries must be received by 5 p.m. on 7 August 2020.
Review and Selection Process:
– Submissions shall be reviewed by a panel from the ASEAN Secretariat.
– The panel shall select one winning entry and first and second runners up based on the following criteria: 50% Interpretation of the theme: and 50% Aesthetic appeal (composition, design elements, colour).
Certificates of recognition will be issued to the winner and the two runners up. The winning artwork will be featured on the cover of the fourth issue of The ASEAN. The designs of the two runners up may be featured in the inside pages of the magazine.
Find the full rules and regulations at the official link below:
Apply before 7th August, 2020