Available now |
Mindfulness techniques can improve your communication skills, relationships and emotional health. But not everyone knows how to apply mindfulness in daily life. Join this free course today and discover all kinds of exciting benefits to your everyday well being.
The course was developed by Monash University in Australia, ranked in the world’s top 1% by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
What topics will you cover?
- Mindful relationships.
- Mindfulness and heartfulness: cultivating self-compassion and emotional health.
- The big picture.
Building upon the introductory Mindfulness for Wellbeing Peak and Performance, this course will show you how can embed mindfulness into all aspects of your life.
What will you achieve?
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to..
- Experiment with a range of mindfulness techniques.
- Develop and apply a range of mindfulness techniques that are effective.
- Evaluate the impact of a variety of mindfulness techniques.
- Model a more mindful approach to communication, relationships and emotional health.
- Engage with informal and formal mindfulness practices.
This course is intended for people with previous experience of practising mindfulness and if this is your first experience with mindfulness, it is strongly recommend you complete the introductory course Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance first.
Click the official link below for more info and enrollment