Deadline: Ongoing |
Commonwealth100 is a free, online programme and course that equips the next generation with 21st century leadership skills. You will hear stories from senior and emerging leaders who have had to lead complex change.
Using an interactive platform, you will work with a diverse group of young leaders from across the Commonwealth to explore Open Source Leadership – a new leadership model co-created with over 1,000 young Commonwealth leaders.
This is your opportunity to gain practical skills for the future. What’s more, everyone who completes Commonwealth100 receives the Open Source Leadership Badge: an online badge you can use to set yourself apart, as a 21st Century leader.
Commonwealth100 Programme Outcomes:
- A new generation of young leaders to come through who have the commitment and ability to bridge divides
- Stronger links across regions, backgrounds and generations (through our webinars and alumni offerings), which help them to work better together
- A broader base of leadership in Commonwealth cities and countries
- Framing a fresh, bold, principled, networked Commonwealth of the future
The programme is hosted completely online.
It takes between three to six hours to complete the course, which can be done flexibly over the cohort period. Commonwealth100 runs in seven week cohorts. After filling in a short registration form, you will receive an email with more information about your cohort.
Upcoming course dates will continue throughout 2020. Note you can start any time as long as the cohort is open.
- 3 January – 21 February 2020
- 6 March – 24 April 2020
Find out more and sign up at the official link below: