Deadline: 24th August 2021 | Age 18-35 | The summit promises an authentic experience to understand ASEAN affairs and “Commemorating 30 years of ASEAN-China Dialogue Relations: Strengthening Strategic Partnerships for the Next Decade and Beyond”.
The summit promises an authentic experience to understand ASEAN affairs and “Commemorating 30 years of ASEAN-China Dialogue Relations: Strengthening Strategic Partnerships for the Next Decade and Beyond”.
It will be an interactive process where YOU, the delegates, will role-play various levels of ASEAN official engaging in various levels of meeting simulations. This will definitely be an interesting and delightful experience.
When and Where?
The ASEAN-China Young Leaders Summit will be held virtually from 23-26 September 2021. Other important dates are:
|21 July 2021||Call for applications|
|24 August 2021||Deadline of application submission|
|18 August– 20 August 2021||Applications assessment and selection|
|11 & 18 September 2021||Online workshop and coaching for selected delegates|
|23-26 September 2021*||Actual Conference|
- Enrolled as a student of tertiary education institution taking diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate studies from any disciplines at education institutions in the ASEAN Member States and China when the programme takes place.
- Between 18 and 35 years of age.
- English proficient, verbal and written.
What will you get?
- The Summit will be fully paid for by the organizers.
- Enables you to understand ASEAN diplomacy and how decision-makers of the ASEAN Member States address regional issues by involving in the authentic simulation exercises.
- An exciting and unforgettable lifetime experience with us and your peers from other ASEAN Member States and China!
- A network of young leaders from across the ASEAN region and China.
Find out more and apply at the official link below:
Apply before 24th August, 2021