Deadline: 22nd August 2021 | Age 17-35 | Bringing together young enthusiasts from different backgrounds to analyze the various aspects of the present education system.
Participants will be given chance to interact with experienced educationalists and hence can find new ideas to implement. The event focuses on the “Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 4 – Quality Education” adopted by United Nations for a peaceful and prosperous future.
- Opportunity to engage with young like-minded friends from various parts of the world.
- Opportunity to interact with young change-makers of the globe and representatives of famous NGOs.
- All the delegates will be awarded participation certificates.
- One should hold English language proficiency.
- One should be 17-35 years old.
- Any foreign nationals can apply.
Even though there have been lots of advancements in the field of education from traditional classroom learning to present online education, there are numerous hurdles in providing quality education across the world. The complications in furnishing skills, morals, values along with academic knowledge is changing as there are huge technological developments. Accessibility and feasibility of online education is also the important topic to think over.
The event includes:
- Sessions by eminent educationalists
- Panel discussion
- SDG hackathon (participants have to come up with solutions for the current problems in the education system)
Find out more and apply at the official link below:
Apply before 22nd August, 2021