Deadline: 31st August 2020 | Calling youth under 26 taking action on the SDGs!
How to Apply
The WSA Young Innovators Award is an open call. The participation in the WSA Young Innovators is open to any entrepreneur, company, student group or project team – at least one of the founding members and the majority of the team must be under the age of 26 (For applying in 2020, born on or after January 1, 1994).
The WSA Young Innovators call is eligible for projects that:
– Are developed by young innovators under the age of 26
– Offer digital solutions to any of the UN Sustainable Development Goals
– Deliver content-rich digital solutions to the user including individuals, businesses, and organisations
– Have a strong digital component: websites, apps, SMS based solutions, IoT, wearables etc. are market ready or already launched on the market – no ideas or concepts are eligible
– Eligible for young citizens of all UN member states, WSA Young Innovators is open to every start-up, social entrepreneur, NGO, student or individual!
– Submissions for the WSA Young Innovators can contain all mobile and web-based projects, such as: apps, web pages, applications for wearables, kiosk installations, SMS based products, games and interactive productions. There is no limitation regarding the platforms or channels the projects work with.
– All submissions have to be launched products. No drafts, ideas or unfinished projects can be accepted.
Apply now at the official link below:
Apply before 31st August, 2020