Deadline: 1st October 2020 | Age 25-35 | A unique program bringing together social entrepreneurs across Australia and ASEAN to address some of the regions most urgent needs to respond and recover during the COVID-19 global pandemic.

Program dates: 2 November to 11 December

The virtual delivery of the Australia ASEAN CoLab ensures regional relations continue to be built between young leaders in Australia and Southeast Asia during the COVID-19 crisis, while addressing some of the most pressing challenges presented by the global pandemic. The Australia ASEAN CoLab is designed to ensure participants feel connected to a remote entrepreneurship community.

To do this, the program is delivered in an online ‘co-working space’ over a six-week period where they will participate in entrepreneurship workshops, leadership workshops, networking events, and cultural experiences.

20 social entrepreneurs solving global challenges
Develop innovative solutions to challenges created and amplified by the COVID-19 global pandemic during a six week digital program.

11 countries across Southeast Asia and Australia
Build new relationships and intercultural understanding with like-minded entrepreneurs in Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Australia.

11 entrepreneurship workshops
Amplify your impact through technical entrepreneurship and leadership workshops that build your business and personal capabilities.

7 official and networking events
Learn from Australian Ambassadors, meet emerging and established entrepreneurs from across Southeast Asia, and pitch your enterprise to a panel of experts.

Time commitment: 3 x 2 hour digital sessions per week for the program duration. Timing ranges from early morning to evening depending on time zone across Australia and Southeast Asia.

Eligibility Criteria
Nationality
: Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, or Vietnam.

Age range: 25 to 35 years of age.

Industry sectors: Health and wellbeing, economic reset, digital transformation and regional stability.

Social enterprise stage: Idea to 2 years, or with evidence of recent pivot due to COVID-19.

Digital connectivity: The program is delivered through Zoom and online. You will need access to a reliable Internet connection. If this is an issue, please state in your application so we can best assess your needs and how we can adapt accordingly. We will do our best to make this happen.

Time commitment: You can commit to participating in 90 per cent of all digital sessions. The other 10 per cent we ask you access online through recordings.

We are committed to diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds.

Find out more and apply today at the official link below:

OFFICIAL LINK

.
Apply before 1st October, 2020