Deadline: 19th November 2023 |
The two-week short course is designed for ASEAN citizens working in the field of Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) and skills development and will be delivered in Australia on 29 January – 9 February 2024. The short course will facilitate an exchange of knowledge on incorporating green skills in TVET training.
In Australia, the course participants will have an opportunity to connect with Australian training centres that are incorporating green skills in TVET training, and meet with representatives from Australian Government agencies, including Jobs and Skills Australia (JSA), the Department of Climate Change, Energy, the Environment and Water (DCCEEW) and the Department of Employment and Workplace Relations (DEWR).
The short course will be delivered in Australia on 29 January – 9 February 2024.
The course is designed for 25 participants from ASEAN countries, including representatives from governments, TVET
training facilities, universities, and industry associations with minimum four years—experience and a relevant role in
green skills in TVET or developing policies that support green skills in TVET training delivery.
- You are a citizen of one of these countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam
- A bachelorʼs degree or higher qualification is desirable
- You have at least four yearsʼ experience working with the government, a TVET training facility, university or an Industry association
- You work in a relevant role in green skills in TVET or developing policies that support green skills in TVET training delivery
- You have professional working proficiency in English. The applicantsʼ English language competency is part of the selection process.
- Your supervisor endorses your application
- You are committed to engage actively and foster networks with multiple stakeholders
- You are committed to sharing expertise with other participants on the course and to disseminating
- learning from the course with colleagues and peers
Find out more and apply at the official link below:
Apply before 19th November, 2023