Deadline: 2nd December 2023 | The Aspire Leaders Program welcomes low-income, first-generation college students and recent graduates from around the world to join a free online interactive three-module leadership development journey.
- 18-26 years old
- Low-income background
- First-generation college student or recent graduate but not enrolled in a graduate program
- Intermediate level English
MODULE I – THREE WEEKS: Personal and Professional Development
- Strengths-based leadership skills assessment.
- Professional development resources co-created with Harvard Business School for creating a LinkedIn profile, crafting your resume, tips for interviewing, and how to network.
- Live interactions among a global cohort of peers.
- Master classes led by world-class educators from universities around the world.
- Asynchronous and synchronous learning with a global cohort of peers and mentors.
Six session leadership development course with an extra week to work on coursework designed and delivered by Harvard University faculty.
- Week One: Understanding Yourself as a Leader
- Week Two: Importance of Understanding Context and Building Trust
- Week Three: Digital Transformation and Artificial Intelligence
- Week Four: Live Discussion – Addressing Community Challenges
- Week Five: Voices of Leaders
- Week Six: Live Discussion – Being in Action in Your Communities Worldwide
Find out more and apply at the official link below:
Apply before 2nd December, 2023