Deadline: 20th August 2021 | Creating a community of powerful leaders positively contributing to the lives of under-resourced children and youth globally. This Fellowship seeks to increase the leadership development capacity of leaders who in turn transform their organisations.
Once selected, Gratitude Fellows become a part of their yearly cohort as well as the greater Gratitude Network comprised of Alumni Fellows, Coaches, Supporters, and Expert Advisors. The Fellowship is considered the beginning of the relationship between the Fellow and the Gratitude Network.
The Gratitude Network Fellowship Program includes:
- 12 Months of tailored leadership development support from a knowledgeable and dedicated Leadership Coach
- Access to a network of experienced Expert Advisors with knowledge in a wide variety of operational areas
- Membership into a structured peer leadership cohort
- Regularly scheduled webinars on a variety of operational topics
- Access to the Network website with tailored content, resources, presentations, and more
- Invites to learning and networking events specifically for the social impact community
In order to be considered for the Fellowship, Applicants and the organizations they lead must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Organization is at least one-year old.
- Organization must have at least two paid, full-time employees (including the Applicant).
- Organization’s services/products/program are currently in use by customers/beneficiaries.
- Organization’s beneficiaries must primarily be children/youth.
- Organization must be serving children/youth in one of the following categories: Education such as school systems, training of teachers, education, technology, and early childhood programs as well as how/what children learn at school or outside of the classroom (e.g. after-school or summer programs).
- Health and Wellbeing such as addressing children’s basic needs, including poverty alleviation, nutrition, water, safe shelter, disease prevention, mental health, and social-emotional health.
- Children’s Rights such as protecting children and families from abuse, exploitation, trafficking, incarceration, and other harm, as well as other advocacy.
- Applicant is committed full-time to the social enterprise organization.
- Applicant has strategic decision-making power for the social enterprise as the organization’s Founder/Co-Founder, Executive Director, CEO, or similar level role.
- Applicant is committed to actively participate in the Coaching and leadership development process with honesty, self-reflection, and self-motivation.
- Applicant is able to commit to the time commitments of the Fellowship.
Find out more and apply at the official link below:
Apply before 20th August, 2021