Deadline: 15th October 2020 | Rising Stars are action-oriented Asian women who lead the change in their communities, schools, businesses, and beyond. Being an inspiring leader is not an easy nor straight path – invest in your leadership development to help you reach your goals.
Duration: 3-4 months, Hours: 5-10 per month
As a Rising Star, you will gain lifelong access to our dynamic, always-evolving Leadership Development programmes and services, ranging from mentorship and education funding to leadership opportunities and a global community of professionals.
About WEDU Rising Stars
Rising Stars represent diverse backgrounds and interests – selection is not based on cultural and socioeconomic factors, nor political, religious, and professional affiliations. You are invited to apply if:
- You are a woman of Asian nationality
- You are either:
- Applying to attend university at the Bachelor’s level within the next year
- Planning to pursue a Master’s or PhD degree in the future
- Currently enrolled in university at any level
- A young professional focused on professional and career development
- You demonstrate a deep commitment to working towards social change in your community
- You are searching for opportunities and resources to help you with your leadership development
STEP 1 – Online Application
Complete the online application via our website! Share what you’re passionate about and why you’re a changemaker.
STEP 2 – Leadership Training and Orientation Programme (LTOP)
STEP 2 – Community Interviews
After successfully completing LTOP, you will be invited to interviews with the Community to share more about your vision and plans.
Find out more and apply today at the official WEDU website below:
Apply before 15th October, 2020