Deadline: 31st August 2021 | Age 18+ | Up to four persons can jointly submit a single entry. Each entry can address only one challenge, and the part of the entry presenting a solution to the challenge can have a maximum of 1,500 words.
This competition will solicit solutions from the general public in ASEAN member states and Timor Leste to the following challenges to innovation:
Challenges to Innovation related to Women’s Entrepreneurship
- Challenge #1: How to address the lack of access to networking for growth of women-owned businesses?
- Challenge #2: How to address the lack of skills training and capacity building programs for women-owned businesses?
Challenges to Innovation related to Digital Economy
- Challenge #3: How to ensure inclusive access to technology for all?
- Challenge #4: How to ensure a sustainable supply of human capital in the fast-changing digital economy?
Challenge to Innovation related to Socially Responsible Business
- Challenge #5: How to ensure that socially responsible businesses can access adequate resources to become financially sustainable companies?
Challenges to Innovation related to Fostering Start-Up Environments
- Challenge #6: How to address the lack of access to early-stage funding, so that investment does not come too late for start-ups in Southeast Asia?
- Challenge #7: How to address the lack of good start-up advisors and enablers in Southeast Asia who can help build companies that have potential to expand outside of the region?
The U.S.-ASEAN Innovation Circle Grassroots Competition is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State.
Find out more and apply today at the official link below:
Apply before 31st August, 2021