Deadline: 30th June 2022 | Age <40 | Creating a better world by investing in society’s most innovative entrepreneurs.
The Global Good Fund Fellowship is for innovators, entrepreneurs, and leaders of positive social impact organizations. This program is for emerging leaders, entrepreneurs who are 40 or under, with diverse ethnic, religious, economic, geographic and gender experiences. Ideal entrepreneurs are in a leadership role, and are dedicated full-time to their organization that’s over 1-year-old.
Fellows wanted who seek mentorship, who are eager to be coached and posses a growth mindset. Social entrepreneurs who are scaling their enterprises and looking to develop leadership skills to best drive their businesses and teams to success.
PHASE I: PRELIMINARY QUESTIONNAIRE (May – June)
Phase I consists of a preliminary questionnaire that is reviewed for alignment with Fellowship criteria.
In order to be considered for the fellowship, candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- *Enterprise that the candidate leads is at least one-year old;
- *Enterprise must have at least one full-time employee in addition to the candidate;
- *Candidate is under 40 years of age (if 40 or older, explain rationale for joining fellowship);
- *Candidate should not be currently receiving formal coaching/mentoring support;
- *Candidate has to be in a position where s/he has decision making power.
Candidates who meet the requirements will be invited to participate in Phase II of the application process.
PHASE II: COMPREHENSIVE APPLICATION (July – August)
Phase II of the application has a video and written component.
You will be asked to record a short that addresses the following topics:
- – Your motivation to set-up your enterprise
- – The mission and objectives of your enterprise
- – The reasons why you and your enterprise are unique
- and address a specific problem more effectively than other enterprises.
You will provide written answers to questions that assess your leadership, the enterprise, and social impact.
Each candidate’s video and written application will be reviewed and scored on a 1-5 scale, 1 being the lowest score and 5 being the highest score. Candidates with the highest cumulative scores will advance to Phase III.
PHASE III: INTERVIEW (October – November)
Part III of the application consists of a 30-minute video interview. Candidates will be required to invite 1 attendee to their interview. This must be someone who knows the candidate and their work. It can be a colleague or a community member impacted by their work. Both the candidate and attendee are expected to be present throughout the interview.
Find out more and apply at the official link below:
Apply before 30th June, 2022