Deadline: 30th June 2023 | Do you want to be a Global Citizen and make a difference in your community? Join the Melton Foundation Global Citizenship Challenge 2023 and show the world how you are tackling the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) with your actions. You could win up to $1,000 USD in cash prizes, internships, networking opportunities, and more!
The Global Citizenship Challenge is a unique competition for change-makers who want to share their stories of impact with a global audience. All you need to do is perform and showcase your ‘Act of Global Citizenship’, a simple but powerful action that addresses one or more of the SDGs in your local context. What’s an Act of Global Citizenship? Here are some tips to help you:
- Keep it Simple: You should be able to lead an Act of Global Citizenship by yourself.
- Drive your Passion: Choose an issue that you care about and that motivates you to create change.
- Leverage your Strengths: Use your talents and skills to make your Act of Global Citizenship more effective and fun.
- Stay Local: Connect with a community that you know well and that needs your help.
- Think Global: Consider how your Act of Global Citizenship relates to the global challenges and opportunities that the SDGs represent.
- Be realistic: Your Act of Global Citizenship can take as long as you want, but make sure it is achievable and measurable.
- Get Creative: There are many ways to perform an Act of Global Citizenship, from starting a conversation to launching a campaign. Be original and inspiring!
- Take one step at a time: Every Act of Global Citizenship contributes to the SDGs, no matter how small. Celebrate your impact and learn from your experience.
- Spread the word: Tell us and others what you did, why, and how. Your Act of Global Citizenship can inspire others to join the movement!
Are you ready to take the challenge? Apply now and become a Global Citizen at the official link below:
Apply before 30th June, 2023