Deadline: 30th September 2021 | Calling young startups in ASEAN and Korea!
The Ministry of SMEs and Startup Korea (MSS) together with the Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs of the Republic of Indonesia will hold the “Korea-ASEAN Business Model Competition 2021 on Digital Economy for SDGs” this year.
The Business Model Competition aims to expand the implementation of the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals) and provide opportunities for start-ups from ASEAN countries and Korea, which have business ideas that are in line with the SDGs in order to find investors.
1. Your business is already a legal entity;
2. Your business has been established for a maximum of 5 years;
3. Your business has a business model that implements the points of the Sustainable Development Goals;
1. Certificate of Appreciation from the Ministry of Cooperatives and SMEs of the Republic of Indonesia;
2. Total cash worth USD 6,500
3. Extensive business network;
4. Opportunity to get investors; and
5. Opportunity to use Co-Working Space.
Register now at the official link below:
Apply before 30th September, 2021