Deadline: 31st May 2023 |
Get ready for a game-changing opportunity! The IBM Sustainability Accelerator Water Cohort 2023 is now accepting applications!
This brand new water cohort is a crucial step towards promoting sustainable water management and access to sanitation for all. IBM understands the power of science, technology, and innovation when it comes to tackling environmental challenges and addressing societal needs.
Did you know that climate-related disasters and natural hazards push 26 million people into poverty each year, leaving vulnerable populations in desperate need of support? But fear not, because IBM is here to make a difference! By bringing together experts and cutting-edge technology, IBM is determined to scale up solutions and accelerate progress towards a more sustainable future.
Join forces with IBM and be a part of the solution to help underrepresented communities overcome environmental threats and become more resilient in the face of climate change. Apply now for the IBM Sustainability Accelerator Water Cohort 2023 and let’s create a better world together!
At IBM, they believe that technology has the potential to transform lives when directed with purpose. That’s why they’ve designed this program to have a bigger, long-term sustainable societal impact with the power of science and technologies such as hybrid cloud and AI.
Examples could include:
- AI foundation models and geospatial analytics to discover new insights
- AI for improved condition forecasting
- Asset management for customer/user support
- Cloud-based data security
- Internet of Things (IoT) solutions for operational and situational awareness
- Weather and climate forecasting to predict impacts on natural and built infrastructure
- Throughout the experience, IBM provides organizations with credits for IBM Cloud and IBM Environmental Intelligence Suite Data APIs as well as technical mentorship to advance the initiative of focus within the Accelerator.
- The IBM Sustainability Accelerator is open to organizations globally.
- Submissions are welcome from nonprofit and government organizations.
Find out more and apply at the official link below:
Apply before 31st May, 2023