Deadline: 5th March 2023 | A free 1 year program for non-profit leaders and their organisations anywhere around the world. The program builds leaders’ confidence and capabilities and provides tools and processes for expanding the organisation’s impact.
Gratitude fellows have increased leadership confidence and lead more effectively. They have more aligned teams ready to execute a multi-year strategic plan to take the organisation to the next level – ultimately increasing the children and youth they impact.
Each year Gratitude Network conducts a global search for established, social impact leaders who demonstrate a proven organisation model serving children and youth who are committed to leadership growth and ready to take their organisations to the next level. From over 1000 applicants annually, about 30 are selected to participate.
– Legally registered non-profit, charity, NGO organization
– At least two years old
– Must have at least two full-time employees (including the applicant)
– Beneficiaries must primarily be children/youth and served in one of the following categories: Education, Health and Well-being, Children’s Rights
– Ready to scale and expand the impact of the organization
– Has strategic decision making power for the organization
– Committed full-time to the organization
– Ready and interested to lead the organization through scaling and expanding impact
– Adhere to the time commitments and schedule of the Gratitude Network Fellowship Program
Benefits of Fellowship Program:
– Increased Leadership Confidence
– Leads team more effectively
– Knows leadership strengths and opportunities
– Aligned leadership team
– Clear expansion vision relevant to their community
– Multi-year strategic plan for executing the vision
IMPACT FOR BENEFICIARIES
– Change in Impact Trajectory
– Increase in Children and Youth Impacted
Find out more and apply at the official link below:
Apply before 5th March, 2023