Deadline: 1st October 2021 | As part of the ASEAN-Norwegian Cooperation Project on Local Capacity Building for Reducing Plastic Pollution in the ASEAN region (ASEANO) project implementation, Center for Southeast Asian Studies (CSEAS) and Norwegian Institute of Water Research (NIVA) are hosting a video contest “ASEANO Youth Video Competition on Reducing Plastic Pollution toward Sustainable Lifestyle” for university students from ASEAN Countries. The competition is open to participants giving them a platform to share their view to campaign on sustainable lifestyle in reducing plastic pollution.
Participants should meet these requirements:
• University Students in ASEAN Countries
• The competition is open to all ASEAN countries
• Individual participant
Top videos will be announced by the Ambassador of Norway to ASEAN and 3 winners will get $750 each!
The short video must meet these requirements:
• The duration of the video is 2-3 minute.
• Spoken language in the video must be English or Subtitle in English
• Name your video in YouTube and Instagram with this format: Your Name_ Countries #ASEANO
• Post the video to your public Instagram account with interesting captions and should use the hashtags: #ASEANOYouthVideoCompetition2021 #PlasticPollution #YouthCompetition #VideoCompetition #ASEANYouth mention and tag CSEAS Instagram account @cseas_indonesia, and sharing the link of Instagram video to us in this application form below
• Post the video to your YouTube Channel, and sharing the link of YouTube to us in this application form below
Seize your opportunity by registering now at the official link below:
Apply before 1st October, 2021