Deadline: 28th January 2021 | Age 20-30 | Application for the 2021 U.S.-ASEAN Women’s Leadership Academy for YSEALI is now open!
The U.S. Mission to ASEAN in collaboration with Wedu is calling all women leaders ages 20-30 years old working in the public health sector to advance their leadership skills and elevate as a woman leader in your community.
- YSEALI Member (Not a member yet? Joinhere!)
- Ages between 20 – 30 (at the time of application and workshop)
- Citizen of one of the following countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor Leste, Vietnam
- Currently residing in one of the following countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor Leste, Vietnam
- Working in the Public Health Sector, with 1-3 years experience
- Passionate about building communities and have a keen interest in building a network through collaboration and partnership with other Southeast Asian countries
- Fluent in written and spoken English
The program will start with online activities and sessions from April to August 2021, tentatively followed by an in-person workshop scheduled in September 2021.
The in-person workshop will be confirmed earlier in 2021, depending on the pandemic situation at the time.
Selected participants will need to attend a minimum of 36-hours workshop sessions to become a YSEALI Women’s Leadership Academy alumni and part of the U.S. State Department program’s alumni.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and apply at the official link below:
Apply before 28th January, 2021