Deadline: 18th June 2023 | A signature partnership to accelerate women’s leadership and economic empowerment throughout the world.
The Global Ambassadors Program connects women leaders (mentees) — at a tipping point in their professional, business and leadership paths — with established women executives (Global Ambassadors or mentors) for mentorship.
An innovative, immersive approach to mentoring in regions around the world; offering in-person exchanges, business acumen and skills training, networking and personal development workshops.
Mentees must be businesswomen, entrepreneurs, social entrepreneurs or NGO leaders with:
- A minimum of 10-20 years of experience in a professional setting and at least 5-7 years working in her existing organization/business
- A business/organization with a minimum annual sales turnover/annual operating budget of at least US$ 100,000 and a maximum annual turnover of US$ 5 million
- Decision-making authority within their organization (i.e., they should be the CEO/president/managing director/owner/founder, etc.)
Global Ambassadors (mentors) can come from diverse organizational backgrounds, but must:
- Have at least 15 years of senior leadership experience
- Have the capacity to serve as a mentor, share thought leadership and executive coaching on issues such as strategic planning, financial planning and management, marketing and communications, partner and funder strategy, and team development and management
- Provide tools to accelerate a mentee’s leadership path
Find out more and apply at the official link below:
Apply before 18th June, 2023